The power to defend by spinning.
- Spin Defense
The user defends themselves by spinning, covering large amount of area and creating a 360 degree defensive field that can make almost anything unable to penetrate. No matter where the attack comes from, the spinning defense will cover that area.
- Absolute Defense
- Cyclone Spinning
- Force-Field Generation
- Omnidirectional Energy Waves
- Spinning Attack
- Spinning Combat
- Spinning Inducement
- Tornado Creation
- May succumb to nausea if they spin around too much.
- Rotation may be disrupted by inserting certain objects into it, such as spider threads.
- A counter spin in the opposite direction with superior speed will overpower the rotation.
- Ultimate Way Big (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Gyrators (Gesellschaft Blume)
- Siegfried (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
- Hyuga Clan (Naruto); via "Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven"
- Mikado Sanzenin (Ranma 1/2)
- Rushuna Tendo (Grenadier)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog Series)
- Kaiten Banchou (Kongō Banchō)
- Top Man (Mega Man Series)
- Beyblades (Beyblade)