- "Meditation clears and focused the mind, heals the body and strengthen the spirit. Through meditation, we enhanced our awareness and gained inner peace. It is meditation that allows us to control chi, the essential life force of the universe that exist in all things."
- ― Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- "All living creatures can only feel the energy of nature by ceasing physical motion and mental instincts, focusing on harmonizing the mind with the flow of nature and absorb its power into our bodies."
- ― Fukasaku describing Senjutsu meditation (Naruto)
- "Meditate. It can make you way stronger, more focused even heal your wounds faster."
- ― Stick (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
The ability to train one's mind to induce a mode of consciousness in order to realize some benefit.
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Associations
- 5 Limitations
- 6 Known Users
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- Meditative Hibernation
- Mental Meditation
- Reverie (AD&D)
- Spiritual Concentration/Hibernation
User can enter or has achieved oneness with their spiritual essence as well their mind, making them able to develop a high-level consciousness over bodily processes, as well as reduce stress and pain on the body. One is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, achieve spiritual enlightenment, and gain control of all of their abilities.
- Ability Creation: Manifest or develop abilities in intense concentration.
- Ancestral Evocation: Call on the spirits of one's ancestor whether they be living or dead.
- Astral Projection: Separate one's own spirit from the physical body.
- Breathing Empowerment: Meditative controlled breathing can strengthen the constitution.
- Clear Mind: Erase all mental limitations and boundaries.
- Image Training: Train oneself through mental imaging.
- Inner Power: Gain access to incredible hidden power.
- Inner Reading: Read one's own status, detecting such things as one's potential powers/skills, stats, level, overall health, flaws, etc.
- Lucid Dreaming: Gain self-awareness and control over one's dreams.
- Mediumship: Perceive and communicate with spirits.
- Mind's Eye: Gain control of the rumored third eye.
- Nature Unity: Be at one with nature.
- Regulation: Control and stabilize one's powers.
- Self-Power Augmentation: Increase one's power to new heights.
- Spiritual Force Manipulation: Awaken and enhance one's own spiritual powers.
- Spiritual Healing: Heal one's injuries with meditative control of one's life energy.
- Self Supremacy: Be in complete control of oneself.
- Body Supremacy: Intune one's mind and body harmoniously achieving better physical control.
- State of Mind: Enter the serene state of mind.
- Sentient Power: Form a bond with one's own power.
- Ascended Physiology
- Astral Manipulation
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Body Meridian Manipulation
- Focused Activity
- Higher Consciousness
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Morality Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Strong Soul
- Supernatural Detection
- True-Self Recognition
- May require absolute concentration.
- May require a strong mind.
- May take years of practice.
- The mind must be clear.
- May be vulnerable to both physical and/or spiritual influences.