- "Light and shadow, what's inside and what's out. You could probably call it two separate lives. But you take advantage of that secret and have an unyielding personality, which has earned you nothing but victories."
- ― A fortune teller to Vinegar Doppio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
The ability to utilize one's multiple personalities in combat.
- Alter Ego Combat
- Multiple Personality Combat
The user can use their multiple personalities to help them in combat, by switching between each of their unique personalities, confusing the opponent and nullify their defenses if each personality fights in their own way. Switching between personalities may also change the body, getting different skills and abilities to further outmaneuver their enemies.
- Psychic Shield - By switching between each personality the user is immune to having their mind read during combat so the opponent won't be able to counter their fighting style.
- Reactive Adaptation - The personality that is most suited for the situation will take control of the body.
- Programmable Powers - The user can program their most combative personalities to take over whenever they enter combat.
- Stance Shifting - The user has access to other stances vis their multiple personalities.
- Personalities may bicker with each other or switch out when they are needed.
- May be hard at first to control which personality is switched to.
- Personas may battle for control of the body.
- Personas may take over when there's a certain event or if the user is under extreme stress or emotions.