The user is able to manipulate spores, the tiniest means of reproduction part of the life cycles of many bacteria, plants, algae, fungi and some protozoa. They can cause spores to grow/increase in size and amount, move/attack, mutate spores and thus also the plants they grow into by rearranging DNA structure.
- Manipulate the properties of spores.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in spores.
- Move/lift spores.
- Plant Attacks using spores.
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Generation of spores.
- Plant Growth
- Poison Generation by exhaling the spores.
- Disease Manipulation
- Energy Absorption
- Fertility Inducement
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Fungal Mimicry
- Fungus Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Poison Manipulation
- May be unable creating spores, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of spores.
- Users may be limited on how much spores or how long they can control them.
- White Zetsu (Naruto)
- Musshuru (One Piece)
- Armil Rad Arbuscular (Gesellschaft Blume)
- David Haller/Legion/Mycolojester (Marvel Comics); Legion personality
- Mantis (Marvel Comics)
- Pokemon that can use "Spore", "Cotton Spore", or "Stun Spore" (Pokemon)
- Pokemon that can use "Effect Spore" (Pokemon)
- Cosmos (Fairy Tail)
- Alien Hook (Ultraseven)
- Psycho Mezard II (Ultraman Gaia)
- Saryn (Warframe)
- Kinoko Komori/Shemage (My Hero Academia)