The power to use the abilities of sports equipment. Variation of Inanimate Object Physiology.
- Sport Equipment Mimicry
- Sport Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into sport equipment, including (but not limited to) the various sort of balls involved, bats, mitts, uniforms, electronic equipment and even entire facilities where sports are played. They could literally be made up of these physical objects, or can simply be made from abstract concepts of the sport.
Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of base materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Body of plastic, wood, stone, cloth or metal
- Defunct Physiology
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Sport Intuition
- May only be active during a sporting event.
- May possess a limited understanding of anything other than their own sport.
- As sports run off of some form of competition, users may be prone to aggression or have some kind of competitive streak.
- Can be outdone by users of Serenity Inducement.
- May be unable to be a player of the sport themselves.
- May be left with no autonomy without actual players.
- Screamer (Baseball Bugs)
- Bally and Bouncy (Battle For Hero Island)
- Screwie (Everybody's Hero)
- Darlin' (Everybody's Hero)
- Foul Larry (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Stats (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
- Lilliputians (Gravity Falls)
- Game Face (Power Rangers Super Dino Charge)