- Expert Athlete
- Physical Activity Proficiency
- Physically Gifted
- Sport Mastery/Proficiency
User with this ability need only to pick up a sports equipment before they instantly become proficient in it: first time they pick up a football, they can play with pros, the first time they use a bat, they can hit home runs.
Even when not participating in any sports, they can be good in any physical activity, such as jogging, parkour, and/or exercising, this allows others to be at their physical peak.
- Accelerated Development
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Encyclopedic Knowledge only on sports.
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Condition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication with sports.
- Baseball: Sports involving batting and pitching, with baseballs and baseball bats.
- Basketball: Sports derived from shooting a ball through the defender's hoop while preventing the opposing team from shooting through their own hoop.
- Boxing: Sports involving punches usually wearing protective gloves.
- Dodgeball: Sports derived from throwing balls and hitting opponents, while avoiding being hit themselves.
- Golf: Sports involving using clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a course in as few strokes as possible.
- Hockey: Sports derived from manoeuvre a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick.
- Soccer: Sports involving using legs to kick a spherical ball.
- Tennis: Sports derived from using a racket to maneuver the ball that the opponent can't play a valid return.
- Volleyball: Sports involving grounding a ball on the other team's court.
- Wrestling: Sports derived grappling-type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns.
- Entertainment Empowerment
- Exercise Manipulation
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Sport Equipment Physiology
- Sport Manipulation
- Sports Equipment Proficiency
- Training Regimen
- May only be proficient at one sport at a time.
- Can still be beaten.
- Can be outdone through cheating.