* <strong>[[Baseball Intuition|Baseball]]</strong>: Sports involving batting and pitching, with baseballs and [[Baseball Bat Proficiency|baseball bats]].
* '''[[Boxing Intuition|Boxing]]''': Sports derived from punches usually wearing [[Gauntlet Proficiency|protective gloves]].
* '''[[Dodgeball Intuition|Dodgeball]]''': Sports involving throwing balls and hitting opponents, while avoiding being hit themselves.
* <strong>[[Golf Intuition|Golf]]</strong>: Sports derived from using clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a course in as few strokes as possible.
* <strong>[[Hockey Intuition|Hockey]]</strong>: Sports involving manoeuvre a ball or a puck into the opponent's goal using a hockey stick.
* [[Soccer Intuition|'''Soccer''']]: Sports derived from using legs to kick a spherical ball.
* '''[[Tennis Intuition|Tennis]]''': Sports involving using a racket to maneuver the ball that the opponent can't play a valid return.
* '''[[Wrestling Intuition|Wrestling]]''': Sports derived grappling-type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns.
Revision as of 17:00, April 1, 2020
The ability to understand and play sports with the proficiency of a master. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
Physical Activity Proficiency
User with this ability need only to pick up a sports equipment before they instantly become proficient in it: first time they pick up a football, they can play with pros, the first time they use a bat, they can hit home runs.
Even when not participating in any sports, they can be good in any physical activity, such as jogging, parkour, and/or exercising, this allows others to be at their physical peak.
Eksperiment 608 "Slugger" (Lilo & Stitch); in Baseball
Sport Rangers (Squardron Sport Ranger)
Sunny Farm F.C. team (Dreamkix)
Xena Treme (The Rocketeer TV series)
Mitesh "Tesh" Cheena/Ground Control (The Rocketeer TV series); in bikes
Cleo Lebal (Power Players); in ball games
Zoe (Power Players); in ball games
Austin Carter (Reboot: The Gaurdian Code); in snowboarding
Trey Davies (Reboot: The Gaurdian Code); in basketball
Steve Palchuck (Tales of Arcadia)
Vince LaSalle (Recess)
Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Air Bud (Air Bud series) has the uncanny ability to play seemingly every sport with the intuition of a master
Joey Beetles (Codename: Kids Next Door), despite being just a baby, is shown to be the greatest dodgeball player on earth, being able to best opponents stronger, faster and supernaturally empowered compared to him.
The Dodgeball Wizard (Codename: Kids Next Door) is a rather eccentric wizard who's powers revolves around dodgeball, aspiring to become the greatest dodgeball player on earth.
As an assassin and expert billiards player, Venom (Guilty Gear) uses billiard balls and a pole cue in combat.
Violet Ventimillagia (A.N.T. Farm)
Georgie Diaz (Stuck in the Middle)
Lynn Loud (The Loud House) is the athlete of her family, and proficient in a variety of sports.
Norville "Shaggy" Rogers (Scooby Doo)
Fred Jones (Scooby-Doo)
The Monstars (Space Jam) are a group of aliens who became basketball-proficient and monstrous by stealing the talent from the NBA's greatest players.