The ability to walk on unstable surfaces.
- Stable Surface Walking
- Stable Walking
The user can walk/move/act normally on unstable surfaces such as trampolines and mattresses, earthquakes, unfixed falling objects, collapsing structures or even moving vehicles as well as other changing surfaces. They never fall down while moving on those things and can keep upright without a sweat.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Balance
- Surface Running
- Unrestricted Movement
- Can still be knocked down by other external forces.
- Doesn't keep one from actually falling with falling surfaces, just making them able to walk on something that is falling.
- Kamito Kazehaya (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
- Ball Weevil (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Party Favor (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)