The ability to advance anything to its next stage.
- Level Advancement/Progression
- Stage Progression
The user can advance anything to the next level/stage, skipping the steps of anything and proceeding to the next one, or advance to the next level of learning or training, even though the stage one is currently in is not finished. They can advance other things such as ranks or orders of events as well as the current state of things such as civilizations and transformations.
- Civilization Advancement
- Event Order Manipulation
- Experience Manipulation
- Hierarchy Manipulation
- Transformation Advancement
- May be limited to how far they can advance the stage of something.
- May be limited to advancing the stage of one particular thing.
- Akuma (D.Gray-man)
- Digimon (Digimon); via Digital Evolution
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball series)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball series)
- Cell (Dragon Ball series)
- Chaos (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Ludger Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
- Master Seals (Fire Emblem)
- Evolutionary Stones (Pokemon)