The power to manipulate starch. Variation of Food Manipulation.
- Starch Control
User can create, shape and manipulate starch, the most common carbohydrate in the human diet contained in many staple foods, including their shape, amount, taste, appearance, etc. The major sources of starch intake worldwide are the cereals (rice, wheat, and maize) and the root vegetables (potatoes and cassava).
- Food Attacks using starch.
- Food Augmentation starch only
- Food Constructs starch only.
- Food Dilution starch only.
- Manipulate the properties of starch.
- Move/lift starch.
- Starch Generation
- Food Combat using starch.
- Food Empowerment using starch.
- Food Healing using starch.
- Food Mimicry starch only.
- Food Transmutation starch only.
- Hypnotic Food using starch.
- Unnatural Cooking using starch.
- Conceptual Baking
- Culinary Magic
- Famine Inducement
- Food Empathy
- Genesis Creation
- Organic Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Supernatural Cooking
- Filth Manipulation
- May be unable to create starch, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- May only be able to control certain types of starch.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Most meat-based items are perishable and not particularly resilient, unless the user can increase their durability.
- Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece)
- SCP-1689 - Bag of Holding Potatoes (SCP-Foundation)
- Inari Ōkami (Shinto Mythology)
- Hotcake (Valkyrie Crusade)