The power to Release/use stardust to various attacks.. Variation of Stardust Manipulation.
- Astronkinetic Attacks
- Stardust Projection
The user can release/use stardust to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified stardust.
- Expanding Stardust Bolts: Project stardust that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Stardust Blasts: Release blasts of stardust in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release stardust blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Star Waves: Send out a wave of stardust in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit stardust from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release stardust blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Stardust Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of stardust.
- Stardust Beam Emission: Release beams of a stardust.
- Stardust Blast: Release stardust over a specific target area.
- Stardust Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of stardust.
- Stardust Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of stardust.
- Stardust Breath: Discharge stardust blasts from mouth.
- Stardust Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Stardust Cutting: Use stardust to cut opponents.
- Stardust Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with stardust.
- Stardust Pillar Projection: Project stardust pillars.
- Stardust Spike Projection: Project stardust spikes.
- Stardust Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of stardust.
- Stardust Wave Emission: Send out a wave of stardust and that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release stardust blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of stardust.
- Zap: A tiny short release of stardust to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Astrodactyl (Ben 10)
- Cure Twinkle/Kirara Amanogawa (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!)
- Homare Kagayaki/Cure Etolie (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Stargirl (Justice League Action)
- Soraka (League of Legends)
- Yuri Tanima/Angel Lily (Wedding Peach)
- Stardust Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh!)