- " I'm telling you, I don't look like that. Make another."
- "Yes, Lord Ugly-face."
- ― Lord Ugly-Face and Islander (The Simpsons)
- "Locals say a statue of the Virgin Mary came alive, and beat the holy snot out of everyone."
- ― Soccer Documentary (The Simpsons)
- Sculpture Mimicry/Physiology
- Statue Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a statue. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of their basic materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Given all the possibilities for creating a statue, they can have any of the powers under:
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Bodily Functional Powers
- Cryptid Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Art Physiology
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Physiology
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Magma Manipulation
- May need an essence to bring the statue to life.
See also: Living Statue.
- Koura's potion (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad)
- Lucky Bell (Super Mario)
- Tanooki Leaf (Super Mario)