- Condition Locking
- Status Locking
User can lock their status, preventing them from being altered/affected by any change to their conditions either positive or negative. This can allow them to prevent wounds from getting worse, dying by supernatural means, and even prevent themselves from being controlled or changed.
- Condition Retention
- Control Negation
- Death Prevention
- Emotion Locking
- Immunity Mode
- Life Resilience
- Power Anchoring
- Psychic Shield
- Shapeshifting Negation
- Weakness Removal
- Can still be harmed by physical attacks/forces.
- Users of Absolute Change can bypass the lock.
- Guardian (Final Fantasy VI)
- Sirius (Mega Man Star Force)
- Victim (Overlord); via sacrificing himself
- Meteor Form Minior (Pokémon); via Shields Down Ability
- Pokémon with the Ability Clear Body, White Smoke or Full Metal Body (Pokémon)
- Black Ops Psionic Amplifier/Psi Amp (System Shock 2); limited to weapons