- State Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry
- Status Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
The user can mimic/replicate the statuses of others, whether they be alive or dead, active or sedentary, awake or asleep, mortal or immortal, god or human, weak or strong, healthy or sick, change or stagnation, etc.
- Attribute Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Deceased Power Replication
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Condition
- Existence Replication
- Health Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Power Replication
- Sensory Replication
- Skill Replication
- Soul Manipulation
- Status Lock
- Status Manipulation
- Superior Traits Combination
- Type Replication
- Total Mimicry
- Usurp Worth
- May end up copying the status of a weakened/sick being if not careful.
- May be able to copy statuses only in inferior/weakened form.
- May have a time-limit for how long the statuses are retained.
- May lose replicated statuses and need to re-replicate again to retain them.
- May not be able to replicate statuses of robots or other technological beings.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of statuses at a time.
- Weak against Status Elimination.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.