- "Silent Kill: River Styx Slash!"
- ― Brook (One Piece)
- "Even a group of 50 assassins would be slain by him before they realized it."
- ― Jango on Kuro’s Pussyfoot Maneuver (One Piece)
The ability to utilize stealth with physical combat. Variation of Combat Merging.
- Hyper-Stealth Combat
- Stealth Fighting
- Stealth Physical Combat
- Stealth Striking
User can combine stealth with physical fighting, allowing them to make surprise attacks on opponents and attack without being seen or caught. They can sneak around an opponent unnoticed and strike when they have the chance, move around their opponent while possibly playing tricks or doing stealthy attacks on them, etc.
- Enhanced Assassination
- Enhanced Combat
- Ghost Mode
- Invisibility Combat
- Shadow Camouflage
- Shadow Stealth
- Special Ops Mastery
- Stealth Mode
- Efficiency depends on the user's own level of skill.
- Most effective only when the user is not caught.
- May have a hard time finding opponent if opponent has the same power.
- Ban (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Various Shinobi (Naruto)
- Kuro (One Piece)
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
- Assassins (Assassins Creed)
- Jason Vorhees (Friday the 13th)