- Steam Projection
The user can release/use steam to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Steam Bolts: Project steam that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Steam Blasts: Release blasts of steam in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release steam blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of steam.
- Omnidirectional Steam Waves: Send out a wave of steam in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit steam from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of steam that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release steam blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Steam Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of steam.
- Steam Beam Emission: Release beams of steam.
- Steam Blast: Release steam over a specific target area.
- Steam Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of steam.
- Steam Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of steam.
- Steam Breath: Discharge steam from the mouth.
- Steam Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Steam Cutting: Use steam to cut opponents.
- Steam Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with steam.
- Steam Pillar Projection: Project steam pillars.
- Steam Spike Projection: Project steam spikes.
- Steam Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of steam.
- Steam Wave Emission: Send out a wave of steam that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release steam blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of steam.
- Zap: A tiny short release of steam to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Air Attacks
- Elemental Attacks
- Gas Attacks
- Heat Attacks
- Heat Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Steam Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Attacks
- Users may require outside source of steam to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.