- Steel Control
User can create, shape and manipulate steel, an alloy of iron, carbon, and other elements, that is widely used in construction and other applications because of its hardness and tensile strength.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using steel.
- Iron Sand Manipulation
- Manipulate the properties of steel.
- Metal Attacks using steel.
- Metal Detection steel only.
- Move/lift steel.
- Steel Generation
- Ferrokinetic Combat using steel.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using steel.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using steel.
- Metal Aura using steel.
- Steel Mimicry
- Wire Manipulation
- Alloy Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Bullet Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Gun Manipulation
- Iron Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create steel, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Iron is affected by everything that normal steel would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Extremely vulnerable to Electricity and Magnetism Manipulation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.