- Steel Body/Physiology/Transformation
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into steel. Users transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of steel, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, steel is malleable, ductile and magnetic/magnetizable, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid steel.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using steel.
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Iron Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able to spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Steel Manipulation
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal steel, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement.
- User is essentially a solid piece of steel, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and the inability to float.
- Prolonged use of this power could lead to the user suffering from iron deficiency