- "You're about to take the full force of a star... It'll kill you."
- ― Eitri to Thor (Avengers: Infinity War)
- Star Energy Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Projection/Rays
- Stellar Beam Emission
- Stellar Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
The user can release/use stellar energy/substances to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them.
- Concussion Beams: Release beams of solidified stellar energy/substances.
- Expanding Star Bolts: Project stellar energy/substances that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Star Blasts: Release blasts of stellar energy/substances in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release stellar energy/substances blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Star Waves: Send out a wave of stellar energy/substances in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit stellar energy/substances from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release stellar energy/substances blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Stellar Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of stellar energy/substances.
- Stellar Beam Emission: Release beams of a stellar energy/substances.
- Stellar Blast: Release stellar energy/substances over a specific target area.
- Stellar Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of stellar energy/substances.
- Stellar Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of stellar energy/substances.
- Stellar Breath: Discharge stellar energy/substances blasts from mouth.
- Stellar Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Stellar Cutting: Use stellar energy to cut opponents.
- Stellar Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with stellar energy/substances.
- Stellar Pillar Projection: Project stellar energy/substance pillars.
- Stellar Spike Projection: Project stellar energy/substance spikes.
- Stellar Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of stellar energy/substance.
- Stellar Wave Emission: Send out a wave of stellar energy/substances and that repels everything.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release stellar energy/substances blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of stellar energy/substances.
- Zap: A tiny short release of stellar energy/substances to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Physiology
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Stardust Constructs
- Stellar Energy Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of energy to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Astrodactyl's Species (Ben 10)
- Celestial Spirit King (Fairy Tail)
- Jellal Fernandez (Fairy Tail)
- Kirara Amanogawa/Cure Twinkle (Go! Princess Pretty Cure)
- Iona Hikawa/Cure Fortune (Happiness Charge Pretty Cure!)
- Cure Etolie/Homare Kagayaki (Hugtto! Pretty Cure)
- Aurelion Sol, the Star Forger (League of Legends)
- Malvaron (Mysticons)
- Hikaru Hoshina/Cure Star (Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Stella (Winx Club)
- Peona (The Octo-Fairies)
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale); via Star Blazing
- Yuri Tanima/Angel Lily (Wedding Peach)
- Rosalina (Super Mario)
- Jack Knight/Starman (DC Comics); via Cosmic Staff
- Star Man (Mega Man 5)