- Star Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a star/stellar entity. The host usually absorbs the energy of the star or stellar embodiment and uses it to enhance their abilities and/or wield supernatural powers. While it may be impossible to play vessel to an actual star, one can house its essence for the user’s benefit, allowing for energy, elemental and force manipulation powers based on the star’s nature. Because of the symbiotic relationship between host and star, both can benefit/suffer from each other’s state of being.
- Fire Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Plasma Manipulation
- Stellar Empowerment
- Stellar Energy Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- Stellar Physiology
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- If sentient, the star could take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Powers may be tied to specific star.
- Stellar energy may harm or even destroy the host.
- Damage to the star or bond with the star could disrupt user’s power (Bond Destruction/Star Destruction/Stellar Energy Absorption).
- Host and star may require both to be in optimal state to function together.
- Almathea (Andromeda)
- Aurelion Sol, The Star Forger (League of Legends)
- Soraka the Starchild Allies (League of Legends)
- Mario (Paper Mario)
- Princess Peach (Paper Mario)
- Asakura Hao (Shaman King); via Great Spirit
- Danica Maris/Star Power (Star Power)
- Tristan (Stardust)
- Rosalina (Super Smash Bros.)