The ability to wield or create weapons with stellar power. Variation of Power Weaponry.
- Star Weaponry
- Stellar Weapons
- Weapons of the Stars
User can to create or wield weaponry power over the stars or starlight, which grants the user of wide variety of star-based abilities, including variable power with the amount of star energy and the ability to let out the star's power with an attack. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of stellar ability they posses.
- Stellar Artillery
- Stellar Blade Construction
- Stellar Bow Construction
- Stellar Polearm Construction
- Stellar Shield Construction
- Stellar Whip Generation
- Cosmic Weaponry
- Solar Manipulation
- Stellar Cutting
- Stellar Energy Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- May rely upon the stars for any kind of strength at all, or at least for its supernatural abilities, and may lose said abilities when out of range of the stars for a set amount of time.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Astrodactyl's Species (Ben 10 Omniverse)
- Forgotten Madman (Bloodborne)
- Iosefka (Bloodborne)
- Micolash, Host of the Nightmare (Bloodborne)
- Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore (DC Comics)
- Starman/Ted Knight (DC Comics)
- Kirby (Kirby series)
- Heimdall (Marvel Comics)