- "Hmph. As usual, my unique stench is essential to victory."
- ― Fernando (Greasy Moose)
- "Ew, what's that smell? Is that me?"
- ― Swampfire (Ben 10: Alien Force)
The ability to generate an odor to repel enemies or knock them unconscious. Sub-power of Fragrance Manipulation and Bodily Gas Manipulation. Opposite to Stench Removal.
- Stink Generation/Inducement
The user can generate an odor to repel, slow down, paralyze or even render foe(s) unconscious. It could come from bad breath, arm pits, smelly feet or farts.
- Stink Breath
- Overpower people with Enhanced Senses because of their sensitive noses and possibly eyes.
- Some stenches maybe flammable to produce flames or explosions.
- If the stench is explosive and used around fire or Fire Manipulation, then the user would be hurt or dead.
- Some smells could be canceled by users with Water Manipulation and Air Manipulation.
- Deoxygenation could cancel it out because stenches needed to be breathed in by air.
- Protected Senses will keep their sense of smell from overloading.
- The stench will give away the user's position at all times.
- May be constantly active.
- Stench may smell bad even to the user.
- Stench Removal
- Some foes may be resistant or even like the smell.
- Foes may not have a sense of smell or are wearing something to prevent them from breathing bad air.
- User may not stop the smell in time which could repel, harm or kill allies.
- Shiro Shiramine's cologne amasogi (Tsugumomo)
- The Bog of Eternal Stench (Labyrinth)
Hydrate's (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo) "Super Fist of Foot Sole" focuses on overwhelming adversaries with his horrible foot smell.
Stinky (Casper the Friendly Ghost), has breathe so horrible, it can knock someone unconscious.
Stench (Crash Bandicoot series)
Bacterian (Dragon Ball) is a well-known user of this ability
The Bog of Eternal Stench (Labyrinth) causes anyone who falls into their water to stink forever.
Experiment 254 "Mr. Stenchy" (Lilo & Stitch)
Experiment 126 "Skunkuna" (Stitch!)
Grimer and Muk (Pokémon) have a very powerful stench from their filthy sludge bodies.
Stunky (Pokémon) can use his Stench ability as a method of self-defense.
As a skunk, Cyrille Le Paradox (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time) secreted a natural odor from his tail. The smell was so bad that all his henchmen wore gas-masks to protect themselves from his stench.
Perplexulo (Spacebear) casting Odormancy as a cloud of stench on two victims.
SpongeBob (SpongeBob SquarePants) has had this ability twice, once with Patrick after eating SpongeBob's sundae ...
... and again when his suds were contained in his body, releasing a massive wave of diseased stench.
Bakken (Yu Yu Hakusho) creating mist out of his sweat, which smells putrid.
Sewer Urchin (The Tick: The Animated Series)
The Jiggle Butt Gang (Fairy Tail) can fart out massive amount of flatus gas with an intense stench.
In his true form, Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket) releases a stench potent enough to make people vomit.
Pepper Clark (Littlest Pet Shop)
Aniwye (Native American folklore) had a stench so potent it could kill anything.
Stinkor (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
Like all Honey Badgers, Bunga (The Lion Guard) can shoot a powerful stinky spray that has some good uses like scaring baboons out of a falling tree.