- Rigidity Defiance/Ignoring/Rejection
- Stiffness Ignoring/Rejection
The user can ignore the property of stiffness, the resistance to deformation in general. Thus, even though they are rigid to any extent, they can still move their body normally.
- Enhanced Agility/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Durability/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Flexibility/Supernatural Flexibility
- Enhanced Strength/Supernatural Strength
- Deformation Manipulation
- Kinetic Deformation
- Physical Deformation
- Property Manipulation
- Rigidity Inducement
- Rigidity Removal
- Stiffness Manipulation
- May not be able to ignore stiffness completely.
- May have a time period as to how long they can ignore stiffness.
- Can still be affected by physical forces.
- Metal Men (DC Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.