- "Yeah, just be careful with your collars on the way in. They're kind of sharp."
- ― Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
The power to manipulate stiffness. Sub-power of Property Manipulation.
- Stiffness Alteration/Control
The user can manipulate the stiffness of targets, whether living or objects, meaning how hard it is to deform something. They can manipulate the stiffness of metal to make it very deform-able without breaking or make deform-able things such as rubber hard to deform.
- Enhanced Durability
- Plasticity Inducement
- Property Manipulation
- Rigidity Inducement
- Rigidity Removal
- Sharpness Manipulation
- Stiffness Defiance
- Stiffness Negation
- User may have limits as to how stiff or flexible they can make objects.
- Diamanté (One Piece)
- Gentle Criminal/Danjurou Tobita (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Trish Una (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Spice Girl
- Tamaki Damo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion); via Vitamin C
- Hira Hira no Mi (One Piece)