The power to manipulate stiffness. Sub-power of Property Manipulation.
- Stiffness Alteration/Control
The user can manipulate the stiffness of targets, whether living or objects, meaning how hard it is to bend something. They can manipulate the stiffness of metal to make it very bendable without breaking or make bendable things such as rubber hard to bend.
- Enhanced Durability
- Property Manipulation
- Rigidity Inducement
- Rigidity Removal
- Sharpness Manipulation
- User may have limits as to how stiff or flexible they can make objects.
- Diamanté (One Piece)
- Gentle (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Trish Una (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Spice Girl
- Tamaki Damo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion); via Vitamin C
- Hira Hira no Mi (One Piece)