- "And so, the Cosmic String vanished. And once again the universe only had one Dandy and Crew. However...."
- "Wheee, Wheee!"
- "I wanna die..."
- "(chime sound)"
- "...all future episodes of Space Dandy, will feature "this" cast."
- ― The Narrator, Emo Dandy and his crew (Space Dandy)
The user can manipulate the stories and its characters, events, and locations. Sub-power of Literary Manipulation.
- Fantasy Control/Creation/Manipulation
- Literary Control/Creation
- Story Control/Creation
The user can manipulate stories and its characters and how they act, what they can do, etc., the locations and what they look like, and the events of the story as well as how it starts and ends.
- Ambience Manipulation
- Animation & Comics Materialization
- Destiny Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Fantasy World Creation
- Future Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Probability Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Story Creation
- Story Mimicry
- Story Shifting
- Subject Manipulation
- Art Manipulation
- Author Authority
- Book Physiology
- Legend Manipulation
- Literary Manipulation
- Plot Control
- Reading Empowerment
- Users are quintessentially limited to controlling a single story at a time.
- Characters trying to contradict the story by disobeying the User can destroy the story.
- Eternity Mask (Marvel Comics)
- The Create Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Author's pen (Once Upon a Time)
- Sakura's feather (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
- Wizard Storybook (Wizards of Waverly Place)