- "The most powerful person in the world is the story teller. The storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come."
- ― Steve Jobs
- "When the wind's from the east
- And the sun's from the west
- And the sand in the glass is right.
- Come on down, stop on by
- Hop a carpet and fly
- To another Arabian night."
- ― Arabian Nights (Aladdin franchise)
- "I remember the night of the shooting stars when that coyote, Dwight, came into our lives and all sorts of wonderful things began to happen, stories beyond belief. But there was no one to tell them. And that's when the mysterious storyteller, Hector Longhouse, arrived. He, too, came on the night of shooting stars and began to tell our stories for all the world to hear."
- ― Host (The Longhouse Tales)
- Enhanced Storytelling
- Narration Intuition
- Narrative Intuition
- Story Intuition
The user can intuitively tell great stories and hook any if not all listeners/readers/spectators in, causing them to feel a great range of emotions while listening/reading/spectating. The user is so good at storytelling, in fact, they can tell universally perfect narratives, as well as being able to make any seamlessly mundane story utterly fascinating to others.
- Can effectively tell stories in any/all genre(s).
- Emotion Inducement
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Charisma
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Creativity
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Wisdom
- Flawless Artistry
- Story Creation
- Artistic Intuition (painting variation)
- Enhanced Filmmaking (screenplay variation)
- Humor Intuition (comedy variation)
- Literary Intuition (literature variation)
- Musical Intuition (musical variation)
- Singing Intuition (song variation)
- Video Game Creation (gaming variation)
- Hyper Experience (more experiences mean more stories to tell)
- Hypnosis (a more sinister use of the power, achieved through propaganda)
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Omnilingualism (with the use of translations)
- Weak against users of Apathy.
- The user may experience a language/culture barrier, rendering this ability useless.
See Also: The Storyteller.
- Story-telling fairies (Disney Fairies)
- Muses (Disney's Hercules)
- Asma (Future Folktales)
- Katherine/Mother Goose (The Guardians of Childhood)
- Ei Sei (Kingdom)
- Lord Mogamett (Kingdom of Magic)
- King Sinbad (Kingdom of Magic)
- Grandpa Longneck (The Land Before Time)
- Hector Longhouse (The Longhouse Tales)
- Rockhoof (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Cryptkeeper (Tales from the Cryptkeeper)
- Raven (Teen Titans Go!)