- "Only a fool would put limits on the strength of the Saiyan race!"
- ― Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
- "Earth's sun is younger and brighter than Krypton's was. Your cells have drunken its radiation, strengthening your muscles, your skin, your senses. Earth's gravity is weaker, yet its atmosphere more nourishing. You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong is to keep testing your limits."
- ― Jor-El to Superman (Man of Steel)
The power to possess continuously increasing strength. Not be confused with Absolute Strength.
- Ever-Increasing Strength
- Strength Infinity
User has a strength that increases over time without limit to how strong they can become and can increase their strength for essentially forever. This makes their potential for strength limitless and immeasurable, allowing them to perform any feat of strength in time. With training, users can learn to control their might to helps them in situations that require greater strength.
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Strength
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Attack
- Enhanced Bodily Force
- Strength Concentration
- Raw Power
- Adaptive Development
- Body Manipulation
- Body Supremacy
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Self Transcendence
- Strength Augmentation
- Strength Manipulation
- Increases in strength could unbalance other physical attributes, such as speed, causing the user's condition to degrade or collapse.
- May need to commit a certain action or fulfill a certain condition for their strength to increase.
- Users may gain a level of strength so great that it causes catastrophe.
- May be weak against Downgrading.
- Strength increases without limit, but is still finite at any point in time. Absolute Strength can overcome this power.
- User can still be contained or impeded by obstacles, if their current strength level is too low to overcome them.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Superman/Kal-El (DC Comics); via exposing to yellow sun
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball Series)
- Son Goku
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via Boosted Gear
- Bruce Banner/Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Hela (Marvel Cinematic Universe); while on Asgard
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat); while in the Netherrealm
- Shin (The New Gate); via Linchpin
- Boosted Gear (Highschool DxD)
- World Savior (Overlord)