The ability to possess continuously increasing strength.
- Ever Increasing Strength
- Strength Infinity
User has strength that increases over time and training without essentially any limit. Their strength is augmented in any moment or situation and can help the user become more powerful as they are doing something. With training users can also learn to control their might to helps them in situations that require greater strength.
- Speed or other physical attributes may degrade or collapse over time due to the continuous increase of their strength in short periods of time.
- May need to commit a certain action or fulfill a certain condition for their strength to increase.
- Users may gain a level of strength to great that can cause catastrophe and/or boredom.
- Superman (DC Comics)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD); via Diabolos Dragon Mode
- Incredible Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Saitama (One Punch Man); formerly
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly Oddparents); via Strongman Wish