The power to have a strength mode. Variation of Mode Switching.
- Brawn Evolution/Form/Mode/Transformation/State
- Muscle Evolution/Form/Mode/Transformation/State
- Power Evolution/Form/Mode/Transformation/State
- Strength Evolution/Form/Transformation/State
- Strong Evolution/Form/Mode/Transformation/State
Users can enter a super strong form, allowing them to lift things that are many times their own weight and they can punch, or attack, with devastating force capable of destroying even the toughest of objects.
- Critical Impact
- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength
- Enhanced Strike
- Megaton Punch
- Power Fists/Megaton Kick
- Strength Combat
- May not be able to change back to previous form.
- May hinder the user's speed and movement.
- Toshinori Yagi/All Might (My Hero Academia)
- Muscular (My Hero Academia)
- Wolfram (My Hero Academia)
- Kei (Ape Escape 3)
- Yumi (Ape Escape 3)
- Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece)
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts series); via Valor Form
- Mega Man (Mega Man series); via Power Adaptor
- Max Steel (Max Steel 2013); via Turbo Strength
- Katopesla (Dragon Ball Super); via Raging Battle Mode
- Sven (Dota 2); via God's Strength
- CryNet Nanosuit (Crysis)