- Nuclear Fusion Forces Symbiosis
- Strong Interactive Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a strong force being, such as an embodiment of the strong interaction, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of nuclear fusion or even entities comprised of strong nuclear force. The bond between entity and host can grant potent strong force abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Internal Energy Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Strong Force Manipulation
- Strong Force Mimicry
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Particle Physiology
- The strong force entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful strong force entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Atomic Dissociation/Bond Destruction/Nuclear Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May be limited to specific practices (nuclear fusion, atomic motion, etc.).
- May be limited by laws of relativity.
- Nathaniel Adam/Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Clifford Zmeck/Major Force (DC Comics)
- Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Martin Stein/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Jason Rusch/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Io the Wisp’s Allies (Dota 2)
- Amestrian Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood); via Father
- Han Dae-Wi (The God of High School)
- Captain Universe (Marvel Comics)
- Fallen One (Marvel Comics)
- Norrin Radd/Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)