- "The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. "
- ― Lion Turtle (Avatar The Legend of Aang)
- "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"
- ― Sora
- "The darkness may destroy my body, but it can't touch my heart."
- ― Sora
- "you have a strong heart. God, I love that sound."
- ― Blair Williams admiring Marcus's heartbeat (Terminator Salvation)
- "Those who have great power must know how to control their own power, and sometimes be controlled by that power. In order to truly create such a relationship, it is necessary to have a strong heart that keeps you away from becoming overconfident."
- ― Ginrei Kuchiki (Bleach)
The ability to possess an unnaturally strong heart. Opposite of Dead Heart.
- Strength of Heart
Users possess a very potent heart both spiritually and physically letting them survive most heart diseases. The user's heart also possesses a grand form of power, allowing them to survive most forms of corruption or whatever seeks to harm it.
- Bond Empowerment - Love of friends and family will keep you safe.
- Contaminant Immunity - To some heart related diseases.
- Corruption Immunity - Allows one to overcome evil influences.
- Enhanced Charisma - Some people just can't stay mad at you.
- Enhanced Willpower - Strength of heart may hold user through bad times.
- Heart Empowerment - Strength comes from the heart.
- Inner Power - Power comes from within.
- Magnetic Friendship - They can make friends with virtually anyone that they meet.
- Possession Immunity - Prevents anything from taking over the user's body.
- Safe Mode - Prevents one from reckless actions and overconfidence.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Artificial Heart
- Dead Heart
- Heart Entity Physiology
- Indomitable Will
- Multiple Hearts
- Strong Soul
- Power would fail should user show weakness.
- As the heart and the mind are not the same, user's heart could lead them astray or worse.