- "This is a temple dedicated to evil. It's built on the desecrated ancient burial ground where other more ancient desecrated burial grounds went when they got evil stuff built all over them. The architect was a necromancer and the contractor was in the eldritch mafia. Which together explains how the corpses from all the desecrated burial grounds were animated to build the temple using their own remains as the masonry. Frankly, we'll be lucky if the architecture is only sentient. It could also be filled with rage. Or crazy"
- ― Drizz'l (8-Bit Theater)
- Building Mimicry/Physiology
- Structure Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into buildings and non-building structures (houses, bridges, etc.). Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of building materials, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Structure Manipulation
- Structure Weakening
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Likely slows or even immobilizes the user.
- Baba Yaga's Hut (Russian Folklore)
- Baba Yaga's Hut (Fables)
- Baba Yaga's Hut (RPGs)
- Chicken Feet House (Geronimo Stilton: The Pheonix Of Destiny)
- House of Bones (House of Bones)
- Constance (Monster House)
- Cat Mansion (Myriad Colors Phantom World)
- Nightstone Manor (Kaiju Combat)
- Stakataka (Pokemon)
- Rigby (Regular Show: Terror Tales of the Park)
- Colin (The Baskervilles)