- "Either I have become impervious to anti-matter explosions, or we're still dreaming."
- ― Captain Katherine Janeway (Star Trek Voyager)
- "Subjectivity is the worlds entirety. Its impossible to distinguish between a dream and reality."
- ― Yae (Yumekui Merry)
The ability to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality. Sub-power of Boundary Manipulation. Combination of Reality Warping and Fantasy Manipulation. Opposite to Virtual Warping. Not to be confused with Fantasy Connecting.
- Subjective Manipulation/Warping
User can manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality (what is and what isn't), turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, including impossible things - especially impossible things, as fantasies care little about reality's limitations.
Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new.
When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes so thin that it might as well not exist. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible, and things like "Heaven" and "Hell" are no longer just metaphysical concepts.
- Absolute Wish
- Existence Manipulation
- Fictional Lordship
- Imaginative Condition
- Meta Power Manipulation/Power Warping
- Reality Separation
- Reality Warping
- Absolute Restoration - Users can bring anything that was altered or erased back and reborn to the way things where remaking them as if users never altered anything.
- Dreamt Reality - Users can make any real-life events and periods of time into a just fictional dream as if it never happen at all.
- Erasure - Users can make anything or everything into nothing and make it all fiction, as if they they where never there to begin with.
- Existence Inducement - Users can bring anything into existence from dust, creating anything fictional into independent existing things.
- Fictional Summoning - Users can bring forth any kind of summoning the user can think of from any fictional realm into reality with a single thought.
- Reality Defiance - Users can deny any reality by interacting with things that are not there as if they are there with sheer imagination only.
- Reality Dreaming - At full power reality is but an unbound world of fiction and reality alike of the users own making as if it where a dreamlike domain full of possibilities.
- Reality Filtering - Users can redefine all of reality through metaphysical filters alteration from the lines between reality and fictionality to their every desire.
- Reality Inducement - Users can make anything they can think off real allowing them to turn things that are fake or fictional into real things at will.
- Reality Mind - Users can fantasize all of reality, meaning that everything of reality is dominated one's mind, thoughts and imagination.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Dual Warping
- Fact Manipulation
- Mindscape Materialization
- Perspective Manipulation
- Plot Control
- Reality Warping
- Can be outdone by users of Alpha Reality and Omega Reality, which are one of the highest forms of reality warping.
- Various limitations are possible, including duration, number of uses, control, area affected.
- User could be incapable of doing an action they can't fantasize.
- Users of Fictional Transcendence may be immune.
- SCP-826 - Draws You into the Book (SCP Foundation)
- The Dark Place (Alan Wake)
- The Wyld (Exalted)
- End of the Universe/The Outer Rim (Star Trek: TNG)
- Great Hakurei Barrier (Touhou Project)