- "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
- ― The Creed
- "Either I have become impervious to anti-matter explosions, or were still dreaming."
- ― Captain Janeway (Star Trek Voyager)
The ability to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality. Combination of Reality Warping and Logic Manipulation. Variation of Boundary and Perspective Manipulation. Lesser version of Reality Dreaming. Opposite to Virtual Warping. Not to be confused with Fantasy Connecting.
User can manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality (what is and what isn't), turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, including impossible things - especially impossible things, as fantasies care little about reality's limitations.
Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new.
When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes so thin that it might as well not exist. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible, and things like "Heaven" and "Hell" are no longer just metaphysical concepts.
- Absolute Existence
- Absolute Wish
- Alpha Reality
- Existence Manipulation
- Fictional Lordship
- Imaginative Condition
- Meta Power Manipulation/Power Warping
- Reality Separation
- Bring Forth: summoning
- Reality Defiance
- Make Real: inducement
- From Dust: creating
- All Fiction: erasing
- Back Reborn: remaking
- Unbound World: full power
- Various limitations are possible, including duration, number of uses, control, area affected.
- User is incapable of doing an action they can't fantasize.
- Users of Fictional Transcendence may be immune.
- End of the Universe/The Outer Rim (Star Trek: TNG)
- The Dark Place (Alan Wake)
- Great Hakurei Barrier (Touhou Project)