- "Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."
- ― Gildarts Clive to Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- ― The Lich (Adventure Time)
- "Submit, Submit, Submit....SUBMIT. Yes....Yes."
- ― Steve Mobs (The Simpsons)
- The Crushing (Ascendance of a Bookworm)
- Conqueror's/Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Yielding Inducement
The user can cause any opponent to yield to them or admit defeat via various means, including fear, immense energy, mind control, will control, etc. Occasionally, the user can even gain subordinates because their enemies submitted to them.
- Defeat Inducement
- Energetic Pressure
- Fear Inducement
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Killing Intent
- Mind Control
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Paralysis Inducement
- Pressure Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- Will Breaking
- May not work on users of Indomitable Will.
- The Lich (Adventure Time)
- Ectonurites (Ben 10 Series)
- Charmy Pappitson (Black Clover); when enraged
- Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto (Bleach); via immense Energetic Pressure
- Oryx (Destiny)
- Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha); only Inuyasha, via Subjugation Beads
- Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill La Kill)
- Chloé Bourgeois/Queen Bee/Queen Wasp (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Stain (My Hero Academia); after removing his mask
- Conqueror's/Haoshoku Haki Users (One Piece)
- Ungoliant (The Silmarillion)
- Raoul (Twilight)
- Bee Miraculous (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.