- Accomplishment Inducement
Users can induce success in others and events in every situation there is, whether physical, financial, mental, spiritual, etc., as long as there is a chance of success and the possibility to succeed, the user has the power to cause it to happen.
- Endeavor Inducement
- Endeavor Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Failure Inducement
- Foolproofness Inducement
- Meta Luck
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Success Empowerment
- Success Manipulation
- Victory Inducement
- Victory Manipulation
- Cannot induce success into Omnipotent Beings.
- Experiment 113/Shoe (Lilo & Stitch: The Series)
- Eddie Gunman/The Swell (Marvel Comics)
- Parker Lewis (Parker Lewis Can't Lose)
- Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb); via the Phineas and Ferb Effect
- Ferb Fletcher (Phineas and Ferb); via the Phineas and Ferb Effect
- Felix Felicis/Liquid Luck (Harry Potter)
- Swell's Stick (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.