The power to manipulate glucose, sucrose and other and sugars. Sub-power of Food Manipulation.
- Sugar Control
The user is capable of controlling sugar, the food source, and a persons sugar level. If the person can change sugar (the food) then they could make it move or become more sweet or in larger quantities e.g. making sugar in someone's tea choke them when they drink it, ergo still being able to control it even when mixed with other substances. Or they could make it grow and increase the sugar amount someone takes in ergo having some but little control over their hyper-activeness. This power could bleed into Candy Manipulation.
This power could also mean that you could control sugar level someone needs, including your own. You could make you sugar level very high ergo being very hyperactive and possibly increasing their speed. You could make it that their is no sugar level in somebody at all ergo killing them. This could be a partial power of Health Manipulation.
- Sugar and anything sugary/sweet can now be used as a weapon.
- Flavor (sweeten) foods or remove excess sugar from foods (don't betray your diet).
- Extract sugar from various sources (including from living organisms, and out of foods).
- In different universes, candy are known for mystic capabilities.
- People with sugar rush are immune to this ability.
- Other users can manipulate crystals and overpower you.
- StickyBeard (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door); via the Blurple berry jewel, chocolate volcano infusion, and Sacred Golden Caramels.
- Tooth Decay (Southpark)
- The Sweet (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- General Gasparde (One Piece)