- Carbohydrate Mimicry
- Saccharide Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into sugar. User's transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of sugar, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Sugar Generation
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Candy Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Defunct Physiology
- Food Mimicry
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor - by drawing in sugar to heal wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Sugar Manipulation
- Some users may not be able to return to their original form.
- May be melted by fire or heat.
- User may be edible and therefore capable of consumption by an opponent.
- Baroness Von Bon Bon (Cuphead)
- La Muerte (The Book of Life)
- Marshmallows (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2)
- Sugamechanger (The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants)
- SCP-839 (SCP Foundation)
- Swirlix & Slurpuff (Pokémon)
- Milcery & Alcremie (Pokémon)