- "I, Lelouch vi Britannia order you to die!"
- ― Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
- "Please, sir, would you do me the kindness of forgetting how to breathe?"
- ― Jung (The Secret World)
- "Please, Hypnotoad! It's beyond my control! No, don't make me kill myself!"
- ― (Futurama)
The ability to induce suicidal acts in others. Variation of Death Inducement.
User is able to cause suicide by various causes (physical, mental and/or emotional torment) to their targets using supernatural means.
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Negativity Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Sadness Inducement
- Subliminal Messaging
- Thanatos Embodiment
- Unlovability Inducement
- Vice Inducement
- Violence Inducement - violence against oneself.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May not work on users who posses Happiness Inducement.
- May need to touch the victim.
- May only work if the victim kills themselves. User killing them first-hand does not count.
- May induce suicidal thoughts into others, but may not guarantee the act of suicide.
- Can be reversed by Mental Healing, curing suicidal thoughts.
- Target may have to have some level of self-destructive tendencies.
- Users of Suicide Immunity may not be able to pull off the task.
See also: Psychic-Assisted Suicide.
- Apple of Eden (Assassin's Creed series)
- Suicide Mouse film (creepypastas)
- Despair Video (Danganronpa)
- Suicide Song/Symphony (Read or Die)
- SCP-294 - The Coffee Machine (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-3519 - These Quiet Days (SCP Foundation)
- Radical-6 (Zero Escape series)
- Hallucination darts (Young Sherlock Holmes)