- "Harry Potter, are you chewing gum?"
- "No, ma'am. It's brimstone."
- ― Edna Krabappel and Harry Potter (The Simpsons)
- Brimstone Control/Manipulation
- Sulfur Control
User can create, shape and manipulate sulfur, a crystalline non-metal which is bright yellow when at room temperature. Chemically, sulfur can react as either an oxidant or a reducing agent. It oxidizes most metals and several nonmetals, including carbon, which leads to its negative charge in most organosulfur compounds, but it reduces several strong oxidants, such as oxygen and fluorine.
Sulfur is an essential element for all life, and is widely used in biochemical processes. In metabolic reactions, sulfur compounds serve as both fuels (electron donors) and respiratory (oxygen-alternative) materials (electron acceptors). Organically bonded sulfur is a component of all proteins, as the amino acids cysteine and methionine. Disulfide bonds are largely responsible for the mechanical strength and insolubility of the protein keratin, found in outer skin, hair, and feathers, and the element contributes to their pungent odor when burned.
- Earth Attacks using sulfur.
- Earth Generation of sulfur.
- Manipulate the properties of sulfur.
- Repair silicon sulfur.
- Move/lift sulfur.
- Terrakinetic Constructs using sulfur.
- Abacomancy using sulfur.
- Burying through sulfur.
- Earth Aura using sulfur.
- Geokinetic Combat using sulfur.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using sulfur.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using sulfur.
- Healing Earth using sulfur.
- Petrification into sulfur.
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in sulfur.
- Sulfur Mimicry
- Terraportation using sulfur.
- Acid Manipulation - sulfur trioxide, sulfuric acid
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Crystal Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Gunpowder Manipulation - by combining with potassium nitrate and charcoal.
- Magma Manipulation
- Mineral Manipulation
- Periodic Table Powers
- Poison Manipulation - sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide
- Smoke Manipulation
- Solid Manipulation
- Volcanic Fields Manipulation
- May be unable to create sulfur, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of sulfur depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Sulfurina (Dr. Stone)
- Miya (Onsen Yousei Hakone-Chan)
- Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son)
- Blackheart (Marvel)
- Hank Daughtry (inFAMOUS: Second Son)
- Barnacle Boy (SpongeBob SquarePants); vía Sulfur Vision
- SCP-2300-16 - Periodic Golems (SCP Foundation)