- Conjure Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with summoning capabilities, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, teleport a person, creature, or object with varying shapes and abilities to help and even the playing field.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Power Randomization
- Dark Arts
- Spatial Infusion
- Summon Energy Manipulation
- Summoning Mimicry
- The summon may put user at a disadvantage or even attack them.
- May be limited to certain types of summons.
- The Goddess/Setsuna (Angel Tales)
- Linaly (Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals)
- Raptor Andorids (Marvel Comics)
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
- Tobirama Senju (Naruto)
- Certain Summoning Technique users (Naruto)
- Peacock (Skullgirls)
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)