The power to gain powers by hosting or bonding with a summoned being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Summoned Being Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a summoned being. Normally, a summoner can call forth a contracted being to their aid from another place, often to fight for them in battle. With this power, the user can actually link to their entity, potentially taking on a combined appearance, merging their minds together, gaining access to the contracted creature’s abilities or even being able to create new powers that the individual parties would not have been able to manifest alone.
- Animal Emerging
- Living Factory
- Materialized Guardian
- Oath Manipulation
- Summon Energy Manipulation due to symbiotic link
- Summoning Mimicry due to symbiotic link
- Summoning Power Link
- Symbiotic Transformation
- Weapon Summoning
- The summoned entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Summon abilities may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful summoned entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Banishment/Bond Destruction/Contract Nullification could defeat user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May require that the user call forth the entity and maintain a strong link with entity.
- Naga Tamers (Ao no Exorcist)
- Umbra Witches (Bayonetta)
- Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Christopher Freeman/Kid Eternity (DC Comics)
- Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
- Incognito (Hellsing)
- Lok Lambert (Huntik: Secrets & Seekers)
- Kazuma Yagami (Kaze no Stigma)
- Nightwolf (Mortal Kombat 11)
- Mummies (Mummies Alive!)
- Ni (Naruto Shippūden the Movie: The Will of Fire)
- Z.W.E.I. (Soul Calibur V)