- "Can't talk...eating."
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- "Luffy will gobble up the Navy's entire food supplies in one day."
- ― Portgas D.Ace (One Piece)
- "This... this girl's stomach is a Cosmos unto itself! It's connected to the void of the universe!"
- ― Eating Contest Judge on Fuu (Samurai Champloo)
- "People of the Yato Clan must have monstrous bellies!"
- ― Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
- "You listening, Kingpin? I'm eatin' your assassin. You hear me chewin'?!"
- ― Richard Deacon/Human Fly (Marvel Comics)
- "I'll have 10 chocolate sundaes."
"I've never seen anyone eat 10 chocolate sundaes."
"I'm in a really bad mood."
- ― Q and Data (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to eat massive quantities of food to no ill effect.
- Bottomless Stomach
- Enhanced Eating
- Hyper Eating
- Perpetual Appetite
The user can eat massive quantities of food at once to no ill effect, this can extend into versions of Matter Ingestion. This power can be very useful, especially for those that possess an abnormal nature. Because of this, the nutritional intake needs of some users may be a great deal higher than that of normal, requiring more food in order to keep their strength up.
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Caloric Conversion
- Consumption Healing
- Consumptive Learning
- Eating Inducement
- Elemental Absorption
- Enhanced Bite
- Food Empowerment
- Gluttony Embodiment
- Gluttony Empowerment
- Gluttony Inducement
- Gut Storage
- Infinite Digestive System
- Internal Containment
- Matter Ingestion
- Metal-Eating Growth
- Multiple Stomachs
- Despite being able to eat large quantities of food, there is a limit a user can consume before ill effects occur.
- May develop an overeating disorder.
- May not be immune to all food-based illnesses.
See Also: Big Eater.
- Kirby (Kirby)
- Compy and Munchy (The Munchables)
- Whitty (Friday Night Funkin' Mod)