The power to be an angel that has superpowers that normal angels do not have. Variation of Angel Physiology and Empowered Subject Physiology. Opposite to Superior Demon Physiology and Mutated Angel Physiology.
- Advanced/Evolved Angel Physiology
- Empowered Angel Physiology
- Meta-Angel/Neoangel/Superangel Physiology
- Micromutated Angel Physiology (Rational Only)
The users are angels who have been empowered to be given brand new powers in addition to their coexisting physiology power sets. Just like other empowered races, Superangels are much more powerful than normal angels yet they can use those granted abilities constructively thanks to their intellect.
Empowered Angels can also be divided into two categories:
- Meta-Angels of this category gain their powers via evolution, birth, genetic engineering, or exposed to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or any other methods that involve genetic experimentation in that regard.
- In one way or another, certain Meta-angels that are of this classification will have minor physical changes, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of red, yellow, purple, etc, retractable claws or spikes, the color of the skin is changed, among others. In fact, these kinds of superangels will be able to possess powers without their physiology being altered.
- Non-scientific individuals gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based superangels this category of meta-angels wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific ways. Unlike rational based meta-angels they are more likely to maintain their respective physiology because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based neoangels are more likely to have.
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Angelic Element Manipulation
- Angelic Energy Manipulation
- Angelic Telekinesis
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Weakness Resistance
- Angel Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Cheyarafims (Marvel Comics); Rational
- Azazel (Highschool DxD); Rational
- Dulio Gesualdo (Highschool DxD); Irrational
- Samur Maykr (Doom Eternal); Rational