- "♪You think your cat's a meanie, but your tiger's tame.
You've got a lot to learn about the genie game,
So for your education I reiterate:
You're only SECOND RATE!♪"
- ― Jafar to Genie (Aladdin II: The Return of Jafar)
- Advanced/Evolved Genie Physiology
- Empowered Genie Physiology
- Metagenie/Neogenie/Supergenie Physiology
- Micromutated Genie Physiology (Rational Only)
The user either is or can transform into an empowered genie with powers and abilities that aren’t gained from birth or have abilities beyond the limitations of their race, and are much stronger than regular races. Empowered genies are able to possess powers and abilities without their physiology being or almost altered.
They can be divided into two groups:
- Genies of this category gain their powers through evolution, birth, genetic engineering, exposition to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or other scientific means.
- In some ways, certain individuals that are of this classification will may undergo minor physical changes without their physiology being fully or almost gone, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of yellow, red, etc, retractable claws or spikes, fangs or sharp teeth, among others. Moreover, these kinds of beings will be able to possess powers without their physiologies being altered.
- Non-scientific individuals gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based beings this category of meta-genies wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific ways. Unlike rational based beings they are more likely to maintain their respective states because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based beings are more likely to have.
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Weakness Resistance
- Genie Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Silah Physiology
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular genies in particular.
- Genetic-based abilities may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. In worse cases, they might become a monstrous mutant if they aren't treated.
- Yz/Thunderbolt (DC Comics)
- Kid Buu (Dragon Ball series); via Supervillain
- Erazor Djinn (Sonic and the Secret Rings); via World Rings