- Advanced/Evolved Ghoul Physiology
- Empowered Ghoul Physiology
- Metaghoul/Neoghoul/Superghoul Physiology
- Micromutated Ghoul Physiology (Rational Only)
- Super Mutated Ghoul Physiology
The user either is or can transform into an empowered ghoul with powers and abilities that aren’t gained from birth or have abilities beyond the limitations of their race, and are much stronger than regular ghouls. Empowered ghouls are able to possess powers and abilities without their physiology being or almost altered.
They can be divided into two groups:
- Ghouls of this category gain their powers through evolution, birth, genetic engineering, exposition to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or other scientific means.
- In some ways, certain individuals that are of this classification might undergo minor physical changes without their physiology being fully or almost gone, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of yellow, red, etc, retractable claws or spikes, fangs or sharp teeth, among others. Moreover, these kinds of beings will be able to possess powers without their physiologies being altered.
- Non-scientific individuals gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based beings this category of meta-ghouls wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific ways. Unlike rational based ghouls they are more likely to maintain their respective states because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based beings are more likely to have.
Unlike other superior variations maybe the user can combine mutation and modification at same time or just Mutant Ghoul have superpowers normal mutant ghouls not have.
- Alpha Physiology
- Various Supernatural Powers
- Enhanced/Supernatural Body
- Ghoul Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
- Autonomous Body Parts
- Claw Extension
- Defunct Physiology
- Fear Inducement
- Darkness Adaptation
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Life-Force Absorption
- Matter Ingestion
- Mutated Ghoul Physiology
- Night Empowerment
- Physical Augmentation
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Mutilation
- Undead Magic
- Ghoul Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Monster-Infused Mutated Physiology
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular ghouls in particular.
- Genetic-based abilities may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. In worse cases, they might become a monstrous mutant if they aren't treated.
- Glowing Ones (Fallout series)
- Ghoul (Malibu Comics)
- Ghoul (Marvel Comics)
- Eto Yoshimura (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Kakujas (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Quinx (Tokyo Ghoul)