- Advanced/Augmented/Enhanced/Empowered Machine Physiology
- Machina Superior/Superius Physiology
- Micromutated Android/Cyborg Physiology (Rational Only)
- Meta-Android/Neoandroid/Superandroid Physiology
- Metacyborg/Neocybrog/Supercybrog Physiology
- Metamachine/Neomachine/Supermachine Physiology
- Metarobot/Neorobot/Super-Robot Physiology
- Modified Machine (Rational Only)
The user either is or can become an empowered machine, which can either be robots, artificial intelligence, cyborgs, androids, etc. Depending on their power sets, they can rival the most powerful threats in combat and their technological AIs can also possibly be more superior to modern ones due to being proficiently built. Some others could be immune or resistant to weaknesses associated with machines.
Supermachines can be divided into two separate categories:
- Metamachines of this category gain their powers through evolution, genetic engineering, modification, exposition to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or other scientific means.
- Non-scientific machines gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without engineering based alternatives.
- Various Supernatural Powers
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Willpower
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Weakness Resistance
- Elemental-Mechanical Physiology
- Bionic Mage Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Empowered State
- Enhanced Soul
- Modified Mind
- Modified Soul
- Paradox Existence (if the user is a micromutant)
- Superpowered Physiology
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular machines.
- Users with Technology Manipulation may render the user helpless unless the Supermachines also have this ability themselves following their power sets.
- Users may still short circuit if they are hit by various kinds of liquids alike, such as water.
- May still be vulnerable to electromagnetic pulses and various electricity powers.
- Metamachines may still be susceptible to computer viruses.
- Empowered machines may still be limited to fulfill their programming.
- As all kinds of machines are technological, they may still need a reliable source of energy to stay active.