- Perfected Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
- Superior Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Replication
User can mimic/replicate skills, powers, attacks, movements, etc. of others in a superior way compared to a target they copied the skill/power/movement/attack from.
- Ability Mastering
- Action Replication
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Artistic Replication
- Attack Recording
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Instant Learning
- Instructive Muscle Memory
- Knowledge Replication
- Optimal Finesse
- Skill Replication
- Superior Activity
- Total Mimicry
- Vocal Replication
- May have a time-limit for how long the powers/skills/attacks/movements are retained.
- Accumulation may cause a power overload.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of powers, skills, attacks, movements at a time.
- May have a limited range, including touch only.
- Users of Power Mimicry Immunity and Singularity are immune.
See Also: Always Someone Better
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.