- "Dude. What are you?!
- "The Strongest There Is."
- ― Rick Jones and the Incredible Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Advanced Monster Mimicry/Physiology
- Metamonster/Neomonster/Supermonster Mimicry/Physiology
- Micromutated Monster Mimicry/Physiology (Rational Only)
- Superpowered Monster Physiology
The user either is or can become an empowered monster with powers and abilities that aren’t gained from birth or have abilities beyond the limitations of their race, and are much stronger than regular monsters. Empowered monsters are able to possess powers and abilities without their physiology monster or almost altered.
They can be divided into two groups:
- Supermonsters of this category gain their powers through evolution, birth, genetic engineering, exposition to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or other scientific means.
- In some ways, certain monsters that are of this classification will may undergo minor physical changes without their physiology monster fully or almost gone, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of yellow, red, etc, retractable claws or spikes, fangs or sharp teeth, among others. Moreover, these kinds of monsters will be able to possess powers without their physiologies being altered.
- Non-scientific individuals gain their powers by being given them, enchantment, blessing, granted wishes, etc., without bio-engineering based alternatives. Unlike scientific-based monsters this category of metamonsters wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in certain specific way. Unlike rational based monsters they are more likely to maintain their respective status because they don't share the same genetic unpredictably that rational-based monsters are more likely to have.
- Various Supernatural Powers
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Weakness Resistance
- Unless they have specific immunities/resistances, users may have the same weaknesses as regular races in particular.
- Genetic-based abilities may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. In worse cases, they would may become a monstrous mutant if they aren't treated.
- May lose sentience in the transformed state.
- Changing may be difficult.
- May cause widespread panic if seen.
- Specific superpowered attacks can be lethal or deal great damages against specific superpowered monsters.