- "The glorious transformation is over, and I am one of The Many."
- ― Anatoly Korenchkin is now a Psi Reaver, which are known to be Mutants that have psionic abilities. (System Shock 2)
- Advanced/Evolved Mutant Physiology
- Deformo Superior/Superiorus/Superius/Novus Physiology
- Empowered Mutant Physiology
- Metafreak/Neofreak/Superfreak Physiology
- Metamutant/Neomutant/Supermutant Physiology
- Minion Physiology (unofficial)
- Mutationem Superior/Superiorus/Superius/Novus Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Superior Mutant, a stronger variation to mutants. Most mutants generally have mutant and genetic-based powers already, but these kinds of mutants have superior levels of power and status that most mutants don't usually have.
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Weakness Resistance
- Chemical Mutation
- Conjoined Physiology
- Electricity Mutation
- Genetic Mutation
- Meteorite Induced Powers
- Mystical Mutation
- Quantum Mutation
- Paradox Existence
- Reality Mutation
- Spatial Mutation
- Temporal Mutation
Type of Supermutants:
- Body Manipulation
- Cursed Physiology
- Half-Mutant Physiology
- Empowered Subject Physiology
- Mutant Physiology
- Mutant Mage Physiology
- Mutation Manipulation
- Organic Abomination
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Transcendent Mutant Physiology
- Unnatural Shape
- May have unstable DNA.
- Regular to Absolute Restoration can cure those that have been mutated into monsters, especially Physical Restoration, Biological Manipulation, Conversion Negation, and finally, DNA Restoration.
- May be unable to revert to original form.
- The user's mutated form may experience destabilization.