- Advanced/Augmented/Enhanced/Modified Vampire Physiology
- Metavampire/Neovampire/Supervampire Physiology
The user is a vampire that has been modified or evolved due to a variety of causes, such as evolution, genetic experiments, mutation, enchantment, having powers bestowed upon them by other beings or sources, through birth, and training in order to obtain said powers.
Modified Vampires can also be divided into two categories:
- Metavampires of this category gain their powers via evolution, birth, genetic engineering, or exposed to radiation or biohazardous substances, like mutagens, or any other methods that involves genetic experimentation in that regard.
- In one way or another, certain Homo Superiors that are of this classification will may have minor physical changes without their humanity being fully or almost slipped away, like their irises changing to any color like a fiery shade of red, yellow, purple, etc, retractable claws or spikes, color of the skin being changed, among others. In fact, these kinds of Supervampires will be able to possess powers without their physiology being altered.
- Non-Scientific Metavampires gain their powers whether they have abilities bestowed upon them by supernatural beings, enchantment, training to bestow powers like Telekinesis for example, being blessed or granted wishes to obtain powers, and among any other methods without any genetic tinkering. Unlike scientific-based Supervampires this category of Metavampires wouldn't have to be able to suffer mutations and instability of their DNA, which can be caused in various ways. Just because Supervampires are of this category, doesn't necessarily mean they are any weaker than scientific-based Metavampires.
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Dermal Armor
- Elemental Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Field Generation
- Natural Weaponry
- Weakness Resistance
- May still be susceptible to traditional vampire weaknesses unless they have specific immunities or resistances
- Genetic-based powers may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. At worst however, they would may become a monstrous Mutant if they aren't kept under treatment.
- Can fall victim to Monster Manipulation.